Automatic Flat Glass Laminating Line & autoclave system
I. Machine Application
LV-FL2536 Flat Glass Laminating Line, is a special plant used to produce the flat laminated glass, which mainly used in the fields of architecture (doors, windows), bulletproof glass, garden fence, elevator, furniture, etc.
This production line has the highest automation and the most sophisticated function on the market today.
II. Technical Features:
1. Water used here are automatically circulated and filtered, and the temperature of hot water can be controlled automatically.
2. Key parts in washing section are all of stainless steel, aluminium alloy and nylon materials.
3. Speed of driving system is stepless adjust.
4. Blower is installed in air cabinet with air entry filtrating net, which ensures clean drying air.
5. Low-e glass could be washed
6. The washing water adopts automatic circulation & filtration system, and the temperature of hot water is control automatically.
7. Blower is mounted in the air box with filtering mesh to clean inlet air ensuring cleanness of the drying air.
8. Air heating device make it easier to dry the raw laminated glass sheet after washed.
Max. glass size: 2500x3600 mm (W x L)
Min. glass size: 300 x 400mm (W x L)
Glass Thickness: (Each single sheet) 3-19mm
Glass Thickness range: (Total) 6-60 mm
Productivity: 1-1.2M/min (5+5mm as sample)
Water consumption: 2.5m3/h(Recycling used)
Finished product rate: ≥98% (5mm as sample)