Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Quartz Ceramic Roller||Porduct Name:||Ceramic Roller On Glass Tempering Furnace|
|Material:||Silica / SiO2 ≥ 99. 8%||Main Components:||High-purity Fused Silica|
Ceramic rollers used on Glass Tempering furnace
Quartz Ceramic Roller is a composite component composed of porcelain, bearing, shaft and sealing ring.
Quartz ceramic roller is a key component in glass horizontal tempering furnace. It is mainly used for carrying and conveying glass in glass horizontal tempering furnace.
Quartz ceramic roller uses high-purity fused silica as raw material, high bulk density, high strength, small thermal expansion, good thermal shock stability, high dimensional accuracy, high temperature without deformation, long service life and no pollution to glass.
1. The roller surface is smooth, delicate, and the radial runout is small. The processing precision is better than similar imported products, and the glass is not scratched.
2. The steel head adopts anti-loose sleeve structure design and assembly, and has a long service life.
3. The roll blank adopts the original grouting forming technology, which has the characteristics of high density, high strength, high temperature without deformation, wear resistance and long service life.
4. High economic efficiency, which can reduce the comprehensive cost of belt conveyor and reduce maintenance man-hours.
Technical Data /
1. 1 Typical Composition /
|Silica / SiO2||≥ 99. 8%|
|Alumina/ Al2O3||≤ 2000ppm|
|Iron Oxide / Fe2O3||≤ 45ppm|
|Copper Oxide / Cu O||≤ 45ppm|
|Titania / TiO 2||≤ 45ppm|
|Chromium Oxide / Cr 2 O3||≤ 45ppm|
|Nickel Oxide / Ni O||≤ 45ppm|
|Magnesia / MgO||≤ 40ppm|
|Sodium Oxide /||≤ 40ppm|
|Potassium Oxide / K 2 O||≤ 40ppm|
1. 2 Physical Properties / Density / :2. 00 g/cm3
|Run out/ :||<0.15mm|
|Apparent porosity /:||<10 %|
|Compressive Strength /:||> 50Mpa|
|Modulus of Rupture /:||>20MPa|
|Crystallinity /: Crystobalite||< 1%|
1. 3 Thermal Properties /
|Thermal Conductivity / : 20°C:||0. 64||W/m°K|
|500 °C:||0. 81||W/m°K|
|Expansion Coefficient /||20 °C – 1000 °C : 0.6 x 10 -6 /°C|
|Max Use Temperature (a single thermal cycle) / :||
16 50 °C :1100 °C
|Melt point / :||1750 °C|
2. Surface Quality /
|Dimensions Tolerance Unmarked /||:≤± 2mm.|
|Flatness: Diamond finishing, convex /concavity / :||
≤± 0. 2mm.
|Ceramic does not have crack, corner /edge spalling, and opening bubbles.|
Note: These values are not warrant for products and system. They represent only standard material. They may also change because of continuous technology innovation.