Continuous Bending Glass Tempering Machine is a special plant used to produce the bent tempered glass, which mainly used in the fields of side windows (sidelites) of automotives, trucks, shower room, furniture, etc. The side door of the automotive should be single curvature. Our customer produced the side doors for BMW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Peugeot, etc.
Max. Loading Area
1200 x ⌒600
150 x ⌒280
1200 x ⌒800
150 x ⌒280
2010 x ⌒1000
150 x ⌒280
2. Main Technical Features:
2.1. The bending forming is with servo motors & servo controllers which from Yaskawa, Japan.
2.2. Higher precision and speed arc-changing.
2.3. Most advanced bending forming technology in China. Easy & accurate arc-adjustment. The glass type change could be finished within few minutes.
2.4. Helix matrix structure for heating oven, which can control the temperature of each area independently.
2.5. Full closed heating oven and high quality Insulating materials with top performance which can ensure a minimum power consumption and uniform oven temperature.
2.6. Fault diagnosis system for the heating elements.
2.7. PID temperature control,
2.8. Preventive function for the wrong operation
2.9. Synchronous and asynchronous running of each section
2.10. Power monitoring function
2.11. Suitable for processing clear float glass, patterned glass, reflective glass, low-e glass, etc.
2.12. Standard for processed products: GB15763.5, GB9656, EN12150-1:2000, ECER-43, ANSIZ97.1, etc.
Main Technical Features: Loading Table:
1. Equipped with LED light to detect the glass with defects.
Heating Section: 1. Non-reciprocating moving, continuous type, higher productivity, better quality. (only for vey big productivity, 8 working positions)
2. Sectional heating, individual heating zones for each working position.
3. There are ceramic plates to divide the different heating zones,
4. There are ceramic plates at the top of oven, which could ensure more even heating, avoid dregs falling. But the cost is higher and has higher requirements on the installation.
5. The ceramic rollers system is driven by Multiple belts, which can ensure better simultaneous and stable running, and avoid the scratch and destroy of glass when above the rollers. It would not affect the running when any one of belt damaged. The design as below picture.
6. Round type air ducts, stronger air pressure, less air loss, lower energy consumption
1. PLC, inverters. Contactors: Siemens
2. Network data for servo motor control mode: Profinet, compared with traditional wiring-connection, this mode could reduce disturbance