Continuous Bending Glass Tempering Machine is a special plant used to produce the bent tempered glass, which mainly used in the fields of side windows (sidelites) of automotives, trucks, shower room, furniture, etc. The side door of the automotive should be single curvature. Our customer produced the side doors for BMW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Peugeot, etc.
Max. Glass Size
1200 x ⌒600
150 x 280
1200 x ⌒800
150 x 280
2010 x ⌒1000
150 x 280
Main Technical Features:
1. Equipped with LED light to detect the glass with defects.
1. Non-reciprocating moving, continuous type, higher productivity, better quality. (only for vey big productivity, 8 working positions)
2. Sectional heating, individual heating zones for each working position.
There are ceramic plates to divide the different heating zones,
3. There are ceramic plates at the top of oven, which could ensure more even heating, avoid dregs falling. But the cost is higher and has higher requirements on the installation.
4. The ceramic rollers system is driven by triple belts, which can ensure better simultaneous and stable running, and avoid the scratch and destroy of glass when above the rollers. It would not affect the running when any one of belt damaged. The design as below picture:
5. Same top quality insulating materials for whole heating oven
6. Heating elements use the gapless design (parallelogram shape), which could make the heating more even. This could improve the finished product rate and better product quality. The design as below picture:
7. Using ceramic support for heating elements, which could avoid earth to avoid heater trouble
1. Easy replacement for rollers
1. PLC, inverters. Contactors: Siemens
2. Network data for servo motor control mode: Profinet, compared with traditional wiring-connection, this mode could reduce disturbance